PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - who are your rudest pax?
View Single Post
Old 19th Sep 2007, 10:55
UP and Down Operator

I think there is a lot of very rude pax out there stepping over the line every single day.
However, CC (especially british) must also learn that there is difference in cultures that THEY will have to learn themselves. I find a lot of my own crew complaining when flying to scandinavia and northern Europe because the pax doesn't say "please" all the ******* time.
CREW have to learn that some cultures says things in a different way, and that is not being rude, so when you correct these pax (on the way home to their own countries), then YOU GUYS are the rude and dominant ones for correcting them in their way of asking or saying things.

This is one of the reasons in my oppinion that not everybody is cut out to work as cabin crew. It takes a strong personality to be able to accept, and adapt, on a daily basis to other cultures behavior in a personal and proffessional way.

And why should we all adapt to the English behaviour anyway. There are so many more less political correct and relaxed cultures that we could adapt to instead (putting on my bullet proof jacket and digging a hole now)

I always back up my crew if there is problems, but some crew needs to open their eyes as well, and I don't mean to look for the stunning pax

Ready for incomming!!