PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - the ability for low-cost airlines to maintain satisfactory safety standards
Old 19th Sep 2007, 09:09
emu787

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
they carry the most and crash the least??

I would think that the Low Cost Carriers throughout the world would by now be carrying the MOST PASSENGERS and doing the MOST SECTORS....I don't see them going in like darts as some people would like to say....

Is Garuda(Surabaya) a LLC....is QF(Bangkok) a LLC...I think people should get out there and see what it is like ON-THE-LINE....language barriers...different cultures in the cockpit....atrocious weather etc etc etc....accidents can and will happen to any airline, unfortunately a fact of life like cars on the road.

and as for the article...well most probably written by a travel agent organisation who will not survive because the LLC don't pay commissions!! or was it funded by Star Alliance or Oneworld??

LLC are here to stay and big fat bloated over rated under serviced and over priced monopolistic airlines like our own kangaroo carcass will eventually disappear forever and not before time.

Why has Toyota got 35% of the North American market....better value for your dollar!!......no one is running around saying Toyota cars are unsafe!