PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad - Wannabees & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 18th Sep 2007, 23:57
fly.high

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yingmei

I never had cabin crew experience before, I made it to the final interview last week. There are already cabin crews who didn't make it. So, don't worry.
Maybe during the interview, try not to laugh so much so that they will not notice it
The first round is the one on one interview and the english test (you have several minutes to answer it). If you make it the next round, there is this skills presentation wherein you will be given a topic and talk about it in front, like in a beauty pageant.. questions like - what is your dream house, fave tv show, fave movie .. etc.. Try not to be nervous, if you are, just don't show it You need to be spontaneous when talking about it...
The interviewers are really nice, they will try to make you feel comfortable. I wish you LUCK, and just pray.. I think that is what made me last thru the day

xxdarinixx

there are several walk-in applicants during my assessment day, one made it to the final interview (and in the website it says by online invitation only). if you don't get an invite from them try calling them and ask them to review your application.

good luck to you, i'm in the waiting game..