PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EAST MIDLANDS - 6
View Single Post
Old 17th Sep 2007, 20:08
dumdumbrain

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Erm yes I think you will find I do push staff at the gate to find bag tag numbers asap, and make final calls by name. The captain can do very little in the flight deck other than write a inflight special report moaning (the captain can not even get off the a/c while pax are on board), and yes i've wrote reports before to my base manager. Like most of my fellow cabin crew we have a great deal respect towards our flight deck, we have a good working relationship and do a good job getting us back home often early.

And im sure my base manager and servisair have both sat down to try and sort issues out. But when Ryanair staff are not even allowed to pull boarding cards, it slows things down. paper work not being done on time, wrong figures given. Anyway it is the number one who gets a phone call asking why the a/c was late, not the captain, he just files the reason why.

And its not 25 mins, its actually only 20mins door to door, the othher mins are for taxiiing to stand and push back.

At the end of the day Ryanair is paying for a service which is not up to standard. . . . . which is a shame because servisair have some very good staff but is being let down by a few, lets hope these wont be stopping after the summer season. I actually get on with a fair number of them, and some were invited to the Ryanair staff summer party

Does anyone know what the tour ops are basing at EMA over the winter and next summer?

Oh and a few mins late is alot, that can lose you a slot, and you can wait for ages for another, a few weeks ago we missed one and had to wait almost 40mins for another, and that delay can creat delays for the rest of the day. And i never slagged off TNT, it was group 4, get ya facts right.
Lee

Last edited by dumdumbrain; 17th Sep 2007 at 20:20.