PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CX or QR?
Thread: CX or QR?
View Single Post
Old 16th Sep 2007, 20:14
Flyjets

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Salamalikum2
Doha is becoming slowly but surely a saturated city, developing well beyond his capacity....
[...] donīt let yourself impressed by all this new shiny building growing like mushroom .....
Pls try to be more consistent in your considerations.

During my last visit in Doha, 2 days ago, I had the impression that the city was empty very far away from beeing saturated in a short time.
Lots of new restaurants, malls,sports facilities I visited were almost empty. Driving was easier than in New York, Paris, or Rome...
I dont understand what u mean by saying "developing well beyond his capacity...." since when you build there you dont have mountains,hills to blow up to build over a motorway or a skyscraper but just desert sand.
This country has huge possibilities, and the future is on Doha side.
They can grow up taking advantage of others experience by not doing same mistakes (compared to other realities in the Gulf for exemple).

Quality of life ? yes maybe u are right nowadays is a bit poor , but I think here in Doha to enjoy your stay you must be here with your family and be in contact with other expat otherwise you may succumb in your loneliness.