PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Get an Indian CPL without actually flying!!! Incredible...!!!
Old 16th Sep 2007, 06:37
Anonymus6

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Indian Fo

Jumpdriver,

I'm an cargo airline pilot in US, before coming to my new company I use to instruct at a flight school that dealed with kingfisher cadets. So alot of those FO that you are sitting next to I trained them. These cadets can't fly for ****. The only thing they tried to do is bried me to fly with them more or sign them of for their checkride. And they stink (smell) so bad that it sucks. I hope you are not experiencing it . They are so inpatient that it is crazy. It is amazing that this guys are going to fly an Airbus 320 and they pretty much dont know anything, or have ever done an approach in actual weather. Anyway i think there will see a lot of accidents/incidents in india in the future, even though airbus and 737 NG is so easy to fly.

Anyway I hope I don't offend any Indian pilots about my opiniones, but it is what I experienced during my time as a flight instructor. But Indian students are very nice and they really listen to what you say.