PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Forget Fantasy Football, how about Fantasy F6000?
Old 15th Sep 2007, 07:38
Pontius Navigator
I don't own this space under my name. I should have leased it while I still could

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
1RO, I have amended your draft as you got some salient point wrong but good first effort.

'D#s is an avuncular and jolly chap, who respects those who tell him he is. It is the Minister's view he isa superb multi tasker; Des combines managing Scotland and National Security with seemingly effortless ease. His ability to prioritise does him much credit too, and as a result, he is careful to ensure that he religiously spends at least 20 minutes each day on Defence which is twice as much as he spends on the rest of his portfolio. His mind is tidy (see his empty 'to do' trays), and his attitude to fitness is beyond compare. His ability to sprint out of the office, leaving others in his wake when problems arise, leads this author to think that his reaction to effective enemy fire would be similarly impressive. His stamina too, speaks volumes.. er, so to speak. He is able to communicate for ages yet say nothing. I recommend that he be promoted forthwith'