PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet - Crew Discussions II
View Single Post
Old 14th Sep 2007, 19:56
keiranlgw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"You want easyJet to pay for you to come in and try on the unifrom? You'll be wanting them to pay for the hot water you use having a shower before work next! Im sure youre not that poor. Get off your backsides and pull your finger out. Some things in life have to be done free. If you couldnt be bothered to make the effort to come in on one of your days off to try it on then dont moan when you realise it doesnt fit."

Doing something for the company in my own time and having a shower for work are two very different things so I’m surprised you would use such a stupid comparison! It has nothing to do with whether I am poor or not, it’s the fact that easyJet are an employer and if they want me to do something for them they have to pay me for it, because that’s what employers do. As ‘getoutofmygalley’ said we can book appointments for before or after work which is fine, as it’s a working day. As for getting off my “backsides” and “pulling my finger out” what’s that meant to mean? The reason for my post was to say that for some this might not be viable. It was not to say what I was going to do myself. And for your information I have had my fitting and ordered the uniform!

"could'nt agree more !....are the same people who wanted new uniform so bad the same ones who can't be bothered to get fitted in their own time ? apologise if i've interupted thread ....trying to get hang of site ! "

Where does it say in my original post does it say I “can't be bothered"??

Also no I'm not one of the ones who wants the new uniform so badly, I'm leaving so could not care less.

Next time you have a personal problem with my post or you fancy misreading it or taking it wrong how about you PM me instead of making stupid comments on a public forum!

Keiran.