PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying for ANA
Thread: Flying for ANA
View Single Post
Old 14th Sep 2007, 12:10
angry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TXAir and anyone else,

I see you liked your conversation with your man at HACS. I will agree, they are a good bunch and the paycheck is always on time. However, once you show up for training, they will pretty much vanish. I don't mean to single out HACS, because all contractors do the same. The truth is that you only get paid by your contract company. You still have to work for the morons at ANA, whichever "sister group" you find yourself. For those of you thinking of ANK or Anet, I would seriously consider a frontal lobotomy first. That way, you will be able to better tolerate the endless lack of anything even resembling common sense.

The Japanese have a way of wearing you down over time...it's never one big thing, but a whole series of never-ending rubbish, and all of it comes with a free bow and a smile. If you are broke, come on down, the money is good. If you've got cash, keep looking.

BTW, heard that another 2 Captains quit at Anet in the past two weeks, one on line for about three months, and one that hadn't even started OJT!

Good Luck!