PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WATERFORD Airport
View Single Post
Old 14th Sep 2007, 06:33
Shamrogue

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Charges

Only 1 month later I get to catch this thread.

a €5 or a €10. Outstanding value. EIWF are only being honest about their charges - or at least upfront. From passing through the airport recently I would happily pay more than a tenner or whatever. If you go to Dublin from down here. You've the wonderful M50 carpark to progress around. Then you arrive at the Galway side of the Dublin Airport parking system - drag the flask and sangwiches along in case you starve out there. Finally you get into the terminal building - if your with EI - happy days do the bag and drop. But god help you on a charter. A week in the Q etc etc. Then you get the air side...........a bustling mini city wonderful. But not for the stressed souls out there. I'm lucky - I can use the Anna Livia - and get to escape. Of course if your flying FR you do have the Dublin Airport Mini Marathon to get to the gates. Now enough moaning on this one.
Lets go to Shannon. Lovely Airport. But miles from here. I'll skip Cork - Tom the Tenor will be out with his shotgun Defence of the Realm!

So, which do you prefer - Dublin or Waterford and is it worth a tenner? you decide! So will RE open a CDG or ORY service????????MMMMM

Chow
Shamrogue