PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Accelerated command Emirates
View Single Post
Old 14th Sep 2007, 00:37
ojguilty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
by mensaboy:
.....and ever since I lambasted the Yanks for their inept government, poor RT and general image conscience behaviour, you have taken a dislike to me.
Wrong. I disliked you long before that.......since perhaps ten minutes into our first flight together. And may I ask, Mr. Mensa Member, what be "image conscience behavior?"

If there is a GOD, we will meet 'one on one' in the after-life in a dark alley, or even better some night in Deira after a couple of pints.
PM me and we shall arrange a meeting, Little One. It would take me about 3 seconds to put you on your back. Perhaps your secret wish is to have a toothless smile like that of a hockey player, since you were too small to make the high school team.

Apparently you have had some disagreements with Canucks.
No, just with a certain prickly little one. The rest I like just fine.

So, OJ is guilty, yet you defend America's invasion of Iraq.
Actually, I have never posted comments on Iraq, George Bush nor any other political issue. But it is fun to see your fevered mind flailing away again in full defensive mode. Get help!

Thanks for your silly posts, makes me feel I"m so smart compared to people like you.
I'm so glad. Now if only I could post something that would make you feel taller.