PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad - Wannabees & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 13th Sep 2007, 22:51
ryz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re application...

Hi Everyone...

Im new here.. can please sumbody help me with my situation..

I have attented Etihad CC assessment day last Apr 23, 2007 (around 5 mos. ago), but I am unlucky to get into the finals. We were advised that we can re apply after 6 mos. However, I have attended the open day recruitment in Abu Dhabi last Sept 8, 2007 and im thinking that they will allow me since they dont require online application for the open day. Moreover, I received an invitation and the assessment day will be on Sept. 24, 2007. In the invitaion it is noted:

"This is an invitation-only assessment day; only people on our attendee list will be admitted so please do not give this invitation to anyone else. Also, we have not yet verified your participation in other assessment days; we will verify previous participation on the day of the assessment. If you have attended an assessment day in the past 6 months, please notify us now and excuse yourself from this particular assessment day."[/font]

My question is:
1. Should I still attend the assessment day or it will just be a waste of time since there's a possibility that they will just reject?

2. Should I notify them that i have attended in other assessment days for the past 6 months?

3. Will they re schedule my assessment after the lapse of 6th month from the date of my previous assessment?

thanks!!!!