PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Training in Canada?
View Single Post
Old 13th Sep 2007, 16:14
BA123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Moncton Flight College

Most people reading this will probably know who I am as I have just recently left the Flight College after obtaining a JAA PPL after 3 and a half months. Yes, this does sound like a long time to train for a PPL but it is well worth all the hard work and frustration.

A few people have recently posted bad comments about the CPL programme, however I was not involved in that side of the operation so therefore I will not comment. I arrived in Moncton in March 07 until June 07 then returning in August to complete my licence and to Hour Build.

Between march and june there were many delays due to the weather which everybody said was uncharacteristic for the season, such as snow at the end of April, however my instructor was willing to fly very early in the morning to avoid the weather build up in the afternoon. Aircraft availability was not a problem for myself however other opinions may differ. There is a great atmosphere between all the other students because they all help eachother to resolve situations that may occur.

The JAA programme will soon be in a grey period while the current CFI leaves and a new one arrives but i am sure that this will not take to long. I personally want to thank my instructor and examiner for all their hard work and for making me a competent Private Pilot. Thanks Guys !!!

Any Info required feel free to PM me.

Chris