PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QR - Time to command
View Single Post
Old 12th Sep 2007, 07:33
goatliner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear Qatari 515

I am far from blaming you for anything that happens since I am very well aware of how the decission making process and the (mis-)planning happens in QR.
There is quite a bunch of F/O's with all kind of experience on short middle and longhaul experience in the company. If somebody collected all his experience by flying one year in the gulf and then transferring to long haul aircraft I would not value this as high as a profund experience on multiple A/C doing a lot of landings in ****ty weather. In this case I agree that the applicant should go back to 320's and gather the "missing" experience.

Whatever we are talking the situation will not improve as long as there is no procedure in place that would outlast the current or next management and as we know our boss loves to rotate the " decission"makers once they get comfortable in their seats and I agree greatly that there is a long way to go for QR and if you can't cope with it leave, but at the end of the day it pisses one off in regular timeframes.

RGDS
G.L.