PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyBE - 5
Thread: FlyBE - 5
View Single Post
Old 11th Sep 2007, 20:59
GayFriendly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well said again ADC!! I have flown with Flybe on countless occasions from BHX to both domestic and European destinations and like any other airline have experienced delays, diversions and mediocre service - its part and parcel of the airline industry. Unfortunately there has been a decline in standards ex-BHX since the BACON takeover. There are often long queues at check-in (and why no self-service check-in?!!!!). You can check-in online but the times I have there has been no-one manning the Q Buster desk and I have to join the line. Some employees now have dollops of attitude and there is a certain amount of advantage being taken of pax on routes from BHX where they have a monopoly (over £350 next week to fly to Stuutgart, now that definately ain't low fares!!!). I have also found that info on the ground is non-existant, when delays do occur they are rarely announced, the onus is very much on the paying pax to find out whats going on But overall no worse than other airlines travelled on in the past 12 months!