PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Twin hours light aircraft experience, your views.
Old 11th Sep 2007, 20:28
bobster1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There is a very very important reason why I am asking these questions and I will reveal all at a later date.
The suspense is killing me....see your north west based and you mention Aztecs, can I take a punt, Ravenair?

I know of several guys who flew air taxi at Ravenair, and now all fly jets, some were on T/Ps to start with but soon moved on.

As mentioned the experiance in a commercial environment is invaluable, command descisions, commercial awareness, willing to bat off in the middle of the night in all weather, character building stuff.

Snap there hand off if its offered, it will stand you head and shoulders above the average 250 hours recently qualified people.
Hard work, but will be well worth it, god knows how many people are out there who would love the chance to be paid to fly and build twin hours.
Not only all the above, but your in the system and on the ladder to success, who knows who you will meet on your travels, networking and building contacts within the industry.

And Ravenair know they are a stepping stone for newbies to the trade and are generally very supportive if a airline chance comes along.
Thats if it is Ravenair?

best of luck..