PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyBE - 5
Thread: FlyBE - 5
View Single Post
Old 11th Sep 2007, 18:58
birdscarer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I (sadly) do not think they will go under. They are too ruthless (look at me paying a credit to them!) I have not worked in EXT for a while now but I am guessing you still do? In which case I would invite you to make yourself known to the handling agents there and tell them what you have said here-you'd be a braver man than I! For the money they are on, and the sh!t BE (and sometimes others) throw at them they do an amazing job!
I am also guessing you are in Maintrol or Engineering.....comfortable in that hangar isn't it? The real side of the airport is about 500 metres down the road and I would suggest you visit the frontline when an aircraft goes tech or a divert is inbound.
You probably realise I dislike BE. I have no experience of flying with them other than a pleasent trip on DH-3's to JER about 8 years ago. HOWEVER I have worked with scores of airlines and they would certainly be my 'top of the flops'! There are more people slagging them off here than being positive! What does that say?
Whoopee-doo if they have had a good record for 2 months. Come back next year and tell us the same and people may start giving them some credit.