PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Warning Shot !!!!
View Single Post
Old 11th Sep 2007, 07:11
Mr. Bloggs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If someone has a bigger gun/army and you're smaller and with less weaponry, then the only thing to do is not go head to head.

Similar to what the North Vietnamese did to the Americans. Strike, run, hide, strike, run, hide.

A full out strike or sickout will not work.

What you have to do is a little sickness here, a little sickness there.
Don’t answer your phone ever on a 2747 number. It may inconvenience you a little but it hurts CX on flexibility. Just sign in on your regular duty. If everyone did this, CC would have mini crisis’s which in Time will escalate into something bigger if they don’t get it under control.

Don’t answer your hotel phone, don’t use discretion, don’t acknowledge crew direct, don’t answer you phone before reserve, don’t fly the freighter (think I beat that one to death).

Know the rules of your COS, AFTL’s, and Rostering Practices. Work within the rules.

This way not one pilots will have to put their head above the parapet. Just work to your contract. They don’t you favour's so you don’t do them any favours, easy. If asked why you don’t do something. well I’m too fatigued.

Death by a 1000 thorns if you will.

Or we just let them do as they please, your call. What ever that choice may be, don’t #?#?#?##? complain, I’m tired of it.

IMHO most will do nothing.