PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mid-air collision over Brasil
View Single Post
Old 10th Sep 2007, 20:44
ORAC
Ecce Homo! Loquitur...

Received 1,636 Likes on 749 Posts
I'm trying again. I was trying to say, that I am for Pedicini cause, but he has a biased view.
In the interest of clarity, an as a direct quotation, what Sdruvss, said about pedicini was as follows:

Richard Pedicini, an information technology professional and lotery consulting (???), was falsely accused, in 1994, of child sexual abuse by neighbors, a police officer, and rushed newspapers. He was in jail for nine days. Without any evidence, justice released him. Since then, his mission is to support what he believes to be falsely accused foreigners in Brazil. Although all Brazilians sympathize with his cause, he has a biased view of all facts. He sees Escola Base everywhere and he is out of his mind. Since Legacy/Gol accident, he gathers favorable news to the pilots and translates to Joe Sharkey. He creates many blogs, and he participates in many forums like this. A lot of Joe Sharkey references are Pedicini’s sites. He has many identities. He is everywhere at internet. He is your *reliable* source