PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Finally, some balls - NJS Pilots take industrial action
Old 10th Sep 2007, 19:33
RENURPP

Received 33 Likes on 8 Posts
do you think a group of NJS pilots could replace the current management and do a better job?
Our management are simply a bunch of ex engineers and pilots.
The answer is YES, I suggest there would be pilots amongst our group who could do a better job!

BLASTER666
My view was that the new AWA, while not optimal, was the best outcome that could be achieved by the old pilot group on our behalf which was also agreed by all of us in support of the QF contract that NJS subsequently obtained.
I for one, will not support any action stimulated by propoganda by a bunch of pilots that reneged on that deal to serve their own greed to maintain superior pay than the rest of us who followed through & signed.
Well your entitled to your view, (you for 1, that just about covers that. Theres probably about 3 of you) it just differs from 90% + of the pilots, the Workplace Ombudsmand and soon to be the courts. The ones who did sign were forced and that will followed up with DURESS cases.
Industrial law does not allow a group of individuals, some of whom were not elected, to represent other pilots who are not even members of your band of heroes’. Even if it does suit managements needs.

Last edited by RENURPP; 3rd Oct 2007 at 03:30.