PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings (Cadets) Thread - Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 10th Sep 2007, 16:48
Lucky252

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is my first post but i have read through this forum with much interest and would say that the tips and advice have been invaluable to get me through to stage 4 and then hopefully New Zealand in the new year, mostly due to the fact that you have more of an idea what is going to happen and so are more relaxed. This is my top tip for CTC, relax and you shall prosper.

Milan- hands, 3 pictures, you have to key in the number (0,1,2,3) of them which satisfy the verbal statement eg "POSITIVE left hand square" so look for the ones which have a square in the left hand. Tip for if the statement is negative, eg " NEGATIVE left hand square", bit difficult to get your head round in the heat of the moment! just look for squares in the other (right) hand and key in this number, this saves thinking time.
For the DI test the required deflection of the joystick to keep the lines in the centre varies as the test goes on ie the controls become more and less effective throghout the test, use the practice time before to get to grips with the direction of the controls.

Just a few points regarding stage 3, i was asked no technical questions further that what aircraft to two of the partner airline opperated and events affecting the industry. Much of the interview was taken up with me talking about my life up to date, make sure you can justify all the decisions you have made in this regard.