PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Accelerated command Emirates
View Single Post
Old 10th Sep 2007, 11:03
airbus757

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hook...

Hey airbus 757, what's with the attitude? Mensaboy is right
The thing is, he is not.

In response to the original question. I don't think anyone knows if the accelerated command policy is still in effect.
BS. Plenty of other people know if it is still in effect. The thing is you kind of have to know just a little bit about the FOM. Try 3.5.3.1 and 3.5.3.2 and 3.5.3.3.

This type of information is a tightly kept secret amongst management.
Once again BS. See the above ref.

Actually I don't really have too much of a problem with an accelerated command policy but in its recent form it wasn't always equated with ability.
Perhaps "nobody" is a little strong but definatley most people do not care if Mensa Has a "problem" with anything.

The DEC policy on the other hand.......... WOW. Does anyone know if that is still in effect? I hear of the odd recent joiner getting DEC but not in the numbers it used to happen. I still think, well who am I kidding, it WAS the worst decision EK ever made.
Does he "know" it was even a mistake. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. And if it was, was it worse than a huge sponsorship for some race team that only lasted for a year. I can say very few people acually know the inner workings of the cheques and balances for this company, least of all someone who does not even know our FOM.

In short most of anything Mensa says is just plain wrong and the stuff that is correct is probably a fluke.

Obviously you're a DEC........
There is nothing obvious about it. I have or will fall under 3.5.3.1 or 3.5.3.2 or 3.5.3.3.