PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airways Park in neglect
View Single Post
Old 10th Sep 2007, 08:17
fluffyfan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well from a reliable source......over 300 hits from SAA crew on a popular aviation related job site.

As I said they may have started something they can not stop, I am only still living in this miserably run country because of the job at SAA, why else would I pay 40+ % tax, which gives me no education for my kids, no law and order, no medical , no roads, no reliable electricity, no reliable water....no all.

The Actuator is correct in his previous statements, pilots at Comair, 1time, Nationwide, Airlink, Sax are no longer interested in SAA and I have heard this from my mates working in those companies, if given the offer they may come and get a rating but the general feeling is that SAA is doomed, perhaps if the management at SAA was not so short sighted they would knotice the world wide expansion of the airline industry and the severe shortage of skilled pilots, perhaps this would warn them of the possible problems they are creating for themselves regarding SAA's future, but as usual with SAA management it will be crisis management they will only realise the true value of there pilot stock when they dont have it anymore.