PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clark Institute of Aviation
View Single Post
Old 10th Sep 2007, 06:39
Zone 220

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
to hopeful pilot

QUOTE:

is it really affordable?
hi, on the clark aviation website, the cost of the MPL program is stated to be USD75,000, and the program will be completed in 12 mths.. it goes on to say that this is actually a very gd deal for the price we are paying.. however, i understand that a CPL course elsewhere would actually cost much less than that...

comments anyone?

Hi dude!!

As i've heard from the cadets at clark, it is definitely 75K USD, but 12 months completion, hmmmmmm..... at this moment i believe, this question is still hanging...

I've heard that batch 1 and batch 2 haven't started their flying phase yet, though they are through with ground schooling still they cannot proceed to accomplished flying core because number 1 reason is: The aircraft's
C of R and C of A haven't been released by the regulatory in philippines which is ATO.

Second, eventhough these documents were released, there is not a single flight instructor in the island who holds the rating for this aircraft..not even ATO... This is the first time Alpha Robin aircraft will be used in this country (Philippines)....

Now the latest i've heard was that batch 3 have completed their ground schooling last Aug which means they will be joining the qeue with batch 1 & 2.

Now, is it still possible for Clark Aviation to achieved that promised "12 month" program????? Nobody knows!!! Even the school administrator themselves are not transparent with their milestone.

I am one of those who are planning to enroll but at this time, i think i'll hold my decision first until such time i hear a good development like batch 1, 2 & 3 are already doing their flying core....

Hope that this thread will catch their attention and do some positive actions on their part...

You can inquire with paolylo, he seems to be in the program, i think he'll know more than i do....