PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 10th Sep 2007, 06:03
Nigerian Expat Outlaw

Nigerian In Law

Received 38 Likes on 26 Posts
Hey 212man,

Yes, a very ugly incident. The excuse was too much Tequila I heard There is no excuse at all for attempting to attack an over 60 year old who is much smaller than you for not playing the right music CD at a private party..................... Good job the other guy got in his way or he could have been in the nick awaiting trial for murder judging by the completely wild and senseless way he attacked. That operation has a large prison to live in as you know, with a lot of facilities unavailable elsewhere. They also have a lot of free time.

I have noticed an element of "cabin fever" creeping in as the draconian (but necessary) security measures, i.e. lockdown in most locations, drag on. I will not be surprised if there are more such incidents. What used to be a bit of banter appears to easily turn into a confrontation in more and more cases.

Whatever happens in the Delta, who will be the first security consultant to sign a document stating that the current measures may be eased, therefore effectively writing him/herself out of a job ?? The longer the situation goes on and the worse it gets is pay cheque prolongation for these guys.

Why not start a "What's New In Borneo" thread ?? You've got real cannibals there. If I remember rightly they were particularly partial to Japanese meat in WW2.

Cheers,

NEO