PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TAM A320 crash at Congonhas, Brazil
View Single Post
Old 10th Sep 2007, 03:03
marciovp
I support PPRuNe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
From a Brazilian Pilot Site

From a talented Brazilian Jet Pilot (http://aviationtroubleshooting.*************/

Sábado, 1 de Setembro de 2007

TAM 3054 - Aceleração BRUSCA antes do pouso

A aceleração do motor DIREITO, cujo reversor estava 'pinado', começou ANTES das rodas do Trem-de-pouso DIREITO e NARIZ terem tocado o solo.

The acceleration of the RIGHT motor, where the reverser was locked out, started BEFORE the RIGHT and NOSE wheels touched the ground.

Na imagem acima apresenta o detalhamento na linha do tempo sobre o fato da aceleração ter se iniciado num momento inconveniente.

In the above graphic one can see the details of the libe of time about the fact that the acceleration having started at an incovenient moment,

Não foi uma aceleração típica de correção de potência dos motores e sim uma BRUSCA aceleração que atingiu o pico em 3.5 segundos subindo a EPR do motor DIREITO para 1,260.

It was not a typical acceleration for the correction of the potency of the motors, instead it was a sudden acceleration that reached the peak in 3.5 seconds raising the EPR of the RIGHT motor to 1,260.

Esta observação já foi postada neste Blog, mas alguns internautas não entenderam.

I already posted this observation in this Blog but some internauts did not understand.

É injustificável um sistema de automatização acelerar vertiginosamente a potência de um dos motores, ANTES da aeronave estar com as 3 (três) rodas do Trem-de-pouso no solo, a menos que uma arremetida tenha sido executada.

One can´t justify a system of automatization accelerating dramatically the potency of one of the motors, BEFORE the airplane have the three
(3) wheels on the ground, unless a go around has been executed.

Observe no gráfico que o terceiro alerta, RETARD, aconteceu quando as rodas principais, Esquerda e Direita, do Trem-de-pouso já estavam no solo, porém a roda do NARIZ ainda estava no ar.

Observe in record that the thirs alarm, Retard, happened when the LEFT and RIGHT wheels where on the ground but the NOSE wheel was yet on the air.

O anúncio RETARD foi silenciado devido ter sido selecionado o reversor ESQUERDO na posição angular de -2.5 graus (menos dois decimal cinco).

The warning RETARD became silent because the LEFT reverser was selected in the angulkar position -2.5 degrees (less two decimal five)

Sorry for the translation. My impression is that George Rocha, this talented Jet pilot feels that the software did not work very well because even eith the LEFT motor reversed and the pilot aplying brakes, it still behaved as if the plane wanted to go around (I am just trying without knowing for sure if this is his thinking. I am not a jet pilot, much less a
Airbus or Boeing pro pilot. I just love aviation and my experiences have been with small planes. Just trying to help).