PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF CC CMS/CSS KPI review process......
View Single Post
Old 9th Sep 2007, 11:19
speedbirdhouse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes, poor management has been discussed.........

however this particular process has not and for those of us that have had to endure it, communicating our experiences is I'm sure, more than a little cathartic.

Sunfish described it perfectly.

A DEHUMANIZING and SUBJECTIVE process dressed up as some sort of " "pseudo science".

The long and short of it is it's BULLS#IT and we all know it.

The effect of it has been in typical QF fashion just another "cluster f#ck".

More crew [MANAGERS, YOU CRETINS !!!!] offside with increased levels of disengagement from the one group QF can I'll afford to lose given their efforts and performance drive the customer's experience.

Reports suggest that sick leave amongst CSM's and CSS's has skyrocketed since the last round of KPI interviews..................

What these clueless individuals don't seem to just "get" is that they are not dealing with an I'll educated, easily intimidated workforce especially when it comes to their on board managers.

There are numerous reports of CSM's being marked down as not having met their KPI's as they have had ONE negative upward feedback survey from a cabin crew member.

Protestations that the individual had to be "performance managed" over an issue and used the "upward feedback" tool to get even, are ignored.

Easy fix, idiots .

We no longer performance manage

Last edited by speedbirdhouse; 9th Sep 2007 at 11:38.