PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BRISTOL - 4
Thread: BRISTOL - 4
View Single Post
Old 8th Sep 2007, 09:04
ADC2604

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well said "cym"

Anodyn - it is clear you don't have a business brain. It seems to me that there are too many people who hold a grudge against Flybe (making silly names and definitions - these people have too much time on their hands) because of the route cuts and job losses. I am sorry to say this but get over it....thats what the aviation industry is all about.

I am not at all confident that there are many BE employees on this particular thread however as one myself, I can assure you that at the time of the takeover the BAcon routes were not performing as well as people seem to think, nor were they making enough profit as BAcon were making out. I would urge the likes of Anodyn to ensure their comments are factual before making such posts.

Anyway my initial post was not intended to start of another lead which has been covered time and time again elsewhere on Pprune. So if we could move on to the next BRS news it would be good. One question I do have is why did the Teeside flights stop alltogether (T3 operated them last year? or the year before.....)