PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air - Capt Rad Gammage critically ill
Old 8th Sep 2007, 07:54
ExSimGuy

Sims Fly Virtually

Location: Used to be 3rd Sand Dune from the Left - But now I'm somewhere else somewhere else.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I guess what we need now is info from Icarus as to what Rad and Ronni's needs are now that they are back "home".

Once that's done, GF staff have (or will have!) ways of giving, as will non-GF people living in BAH (through the BC). Myself and (I think) one other who do not fit into either of those categories have indicated interest, but I wonder if there are enough more to make it worth setting up another route into the system?

If not, I would assume that there will be some on-going needs (depending on how GF look after them in the coming months) and I'll wait until after Ramadan when I would expect to be in BAH and passing by the BC quite often so Sirwa69 or someone else can sign me in to make a donation (I'll even buy the beer!)

Appreciate continuing status from Icarus et al, both as to Rad's condition and to the "situation".

Pretty sure I've never met Rad, unless he was the pilot who kindly let me "have a look up-front" on the heathrow flight a few years ago (first time I'd seen "Microsoft Windows" on the instrument panel) - however, I fly GF a lot and I guess he's trained a lot of the guys who fly me around the Gulf and to UK.

Just add "one" to the number of friends when you tell him how many are rooting for him next time you see him

Stu