PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Are Flybe always this rubbish?
View Single Post
Old 7th Sep 2007, 18:17
Final 3 Greens

Slim, Dear Boy

In those cases you would have to come up with some serious justification for why you should not be flying on Ryanair, and I would let you expense a tenner for a cheese sandwich and a couple of heinekens.
I am in the fortunate position of being able to choose my clients to a large degree.

Recently, I saw a letter from a globally known guru asking a potential client to write to him to explain why he should spend a day of his life attending their company conference. His fee to do this was in excess of six figures.

Now I am not quite in that league, but I don't work with clients whose outlook on life includes putting trusted advisers on Ryanair and giving them cheese sandwiches

Sorry, you're fired

Kaybee

Ever been to Yuzhno Sakalinsk? TU154 - but has refreshments on board (no food though). Price of two regular tickets out of Seoul - Korean Won 3,000,000 (at the time about USD 2,000). What's the problem?? Please elaborate for ignorami like me.

Sorry, I can't help you with this problem, but I am pleased to hear that a korean won 3 million, that must have made his day.