PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet Strike?
Thread: Easyjet Strike?
View Single Post
Old 7th Sep 2007, 09:31
jetjockey737

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To be honest Macky I have resigned myself to the fact that I will have a random roster ( with an alleviation to allow me to do 5 earlies in a row!), will do 1100 hours a year, will never see a pension contribution in double figures, will never see private medical/health insurance, will continue to eat crappy crew food etc etc etc for as long as I stay at EZY.

Then Andy Harrison and the rest will applaud each other when we announce £200+ million in profits this year ( his prediction of 193mill was conservative I believe). Give each other bonuses of 3 times their salaries, 900 grand in AH case, and pop off to claridges for a spot of lunch on the company credit card.

I have resigned myself to this because we have just allowed one hell of a s**t deal to be put through. I dont know when the rot is going to stop but I am now making a determined effort to get out.

Ezy could be a great company but it never will be....a great company recognises its employees worth.....I am worth a damn sight more than this!!