PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EAST MIDLANDS - 6
View Single Post
Old 7th Sep 2007, 06:43
Mike16

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Guys
I do hope everyone is ok, I read this forum everyday and have been a user for a few years now.
I was Cabin crew at EMA with Easyjet and only left a short while ago.
Dum Dum i admire you for your commitment to Ryanair and loyalty for which you show, I was very dedicated to Easyjet myself,and supported and still do all the way to this day.
What i do not like is the way you slate BMIbaby down, you are only Cabin crew not cheif flight planning officer, saying things like, i think BHD will go twice a day very soon, it may well do, but you come on here like you are the Big wig of FR, please do not state facts until you do have evidence.
Also BMIbaby and Easyjet are quite different when it comes to Aircraft, Ezy have brand new airbus and the BMIbaby team have the smaller boeing 737.
I personally flew with FR last month and i have to say, on both flights we were severly delayed which i know at EMA is a bit rare.
I felt the cabin crew were rude and i did struggle to understand them as there english skills were quite poor, the state of the aircraft was messy, with a chocolate wrapper and small can of pop still at the side of my chair from the previous flight and the way you advertise on your aircraft, i did feel like i was sat on a bus or on the subway, it just looked tacky, i know all companies advertise and have to market themselves, PS, i now work in Marketing for a very large USA company, so i know what i am saying, but on FR there would literally posters on every overhead locker.
You mention about people who shop at Farmfoods and in wooly clothes !!!!
Is this your clientle ?
I found myself on EZY that we had a very broad range of PAX from business people, day trippers, the elderly, second home owners, foriegners and even the odd celebrity, yes i met a few !!!!!
I also imagine WW would be the same too really, my close work mate flew WW last week to PMI and was very impressed by them, the level of service, the timings of the flights and the crew.
Dum Dumb you seem to come on here and slate of hardworking folk off, call there Airline etc..... We are all equal and do the best to make EMA stand out in such hard times.
On a positive note, nice to see the UKIA is doing well !!!!!!!! and any news on American carriers ?????
Mike