PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SilverJet
Thread: SilverJet
View Single Post
Old 6th Sep 2007, 16:04
Silver Angel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OUT

Hi wannabees

I have now had my Silverjet interview, and did not make it past the group interview stage. Unlike what is written on the other thread, the interview was all done on one day.

We were split into two groups; one group had their first 10 minute interview (2 questions asked), and the other group went to do their mini-presentation, and Silverjet also gave a presentation on the company (which sounds really good, which makes me even more sad that I did not get the job). Then the groups switched over - so the people that had the interview went for the presentations, and vice versa. That was the end of the first stage, and quite a few people were then sent home.

After a short break, we then had the group interview; the topic was very interesting and generated a lot of ideas (much better than Virgin's topics, I thought). This lasted about 20 minutes, and marked the end of the second stage. This is where I was sent home, and only a tiny handful of people made it through to the final stage.

The interview day started very early, and I found there was A LOT of waiting around. All I can say is, try and prepare as much as you can. Like a lot of airlines, Silverjet does not give feedback, so I am just going to have to guess where I went wrong. However, it sounds like such a good airline, that I am going to re-apply in 12 months time.

Good Luck you guys!

Silver Angel.

ps if anyone knows what they are expecting from you at the group interview stage, apart from good interaction with other team members, I would really appreciate the advice.