PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe FTE MAPS Phase 3; 20-23/08/07
View Single Post
Old 5th Sep 2007, 21:06
Ian_Wannabe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Tai - Sure, I dont mind sharing what happened in the feedback.

Basically I got a call which told me everything about what happened. The person I spoke to was really really helpful and encouraging and he basically went through each individual test, told me my score and told me if this was good or not. Apparently I scored high band in everything apart from the Numeracy - so that's where I fell.

But it was useful because he has now pointed me in the right direction and told me to train myself up and re-apply as apparently I have a "very good base for selection" providing I pick up my maths.

So good news really

Just keep trying Tai, this was my second testing with Flybe and I got rejected at the same point each time (so no doubt it was my maths the 1st time too, only the second time I did better in all the other tests so they decided to give me a call to give me that extra push).

I've also done a CTC selection process and got rejected so just keep trying. I know of a friends brother who tried 6 times with CTC, ended up costing him over £2000 to get to all the interviews and he eventually got it on the 6th attempt!

Time to go back to school for me now though to push me into the "come back for stage 4" pool!!

Good luck!!