PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Future of IMC rating?
View Single Post
Old 5th Sep 2007, 20:44
S-Works

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow SteveiB you really do seem to have taken issue with me!!!! Sinking to insulting me just makes you the bellend as you subtly put it.

I am flattered that you have the time to talk to all of my IR Instructors. but please say Hi to them for me. I have never claimed to be a veteran at anything however in the last couple of years I have done one or two hours under IFR..............

Like I said just because you don't like what I say about the rules surrounding your condition does not make it any more likely they will get changed and abusing me won't make it any different. However if it makes you feel better or you get off on it, then who am I to deny you a bit of dirty pleasure...

The airlines have a major voice when it comes to the rule making and they do not want to see anyone they view as sub standard sharing the airspace. For the record I think it is wrong but is the way it is. So if you feel so strongly about it put all that hostility you are aiming at me to use and actually try and make some changes yourself. If nothing else it will give you an appreciation of what we are dealing with.