PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airways Park in neglect
View Single Post
Old 5th Sep 2007, 15:15
ByAirMail

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMAZING!!! Racism was never on my mind when posting. But I guess by now we all know Jutnut for his very “head in the sand” approach.
I never realized “Africanized” was an offensive word. How about “Europeanized” or “Westernized”?? Does the Europeans / American’s get upset if we refer to these terms (I am African, been for as long as I can trace my roots, so would not know) Just watched the news and saw an African American football star in Atlanta, who is being accused of running a barbaric dog fighting ring, claiming that in his ancestral culture there is nothing wrong with dog fighting, although it is illegal in the States. Amazing how quick people want to be African when it is convenient. Jetnut if you worked in Africa on Humanitarian relief aid for a period of time you’d know that there is a definite African culture and African work ethic. They have a right to it, but don’t use it only when convenient.
Spacedaddy you said it. Political correctness is an evil, probably the biggest reasons we have to be at the airport hours before departure so that they can be politically correct and search my 3 year old son and grandmother.
Deskjockey, Is operations not the heart of the airline, including the training building?? So it’s only “that old building'" . Sounds like the tail wagging the dog.
Every time I visited S.A.A. as a costumer, either for maintenance on our fleet or buying time on the sim’s I visit these buildings. Surely this is where the other Star Alliance managers spend most of their time when they visit.