PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airways Park in neglect
View Single Post
Old 5th Sep 2007, 10:50
Deskjocky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fluffy,

Strange you think its an attack, not at all. Lets clarify:

1- We established that its not the whole of Airways Park we are talking about- just the flight ops building.
2- If something is not working then make a plan to tell someone- lifts, toilets so that it can get fixed. The comment you made about getting someone else to do the fixing up- well can you fix a lift?
3- The rubbish lying around needs to be handled in different fashion- more bins with signage to make people clean up after themselves- don’t you read???
4- Heaven forbid a management pilot gets called into question- which by the way I did not- I merely said that they will be around during office hours to put that call into the maintenance people to get the necessary repairs done.

So cool your jets there Fluffy- the point is don’t just bitch about it- do something!! but then its all just too easy to sit back and blame it on the management morons isn’t it.

So here is the reality check- YOUR future is in the hands of those morons right now- given your views, I doubt you sleep well at night.