PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airways Park in neglect
View Single Post
Old 5th Sep 2007, 09:18
fluffyfan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Afriviation and Deskjocky
I am so glad to see that it has come down to the pilots versus the rest of the company, yes Afri....the pilots have taken all the money thats why the company is in Sh its got nothing to do that our past and present management who could not manage there way out of a wet paper bag......no its the pilots.......you tosser.

Hey Afri, here is an idea for you, maybe Khaya can give back his 6mil salary (without bonus) seeing as some consulting company had to come in and do his job for him

DJ I feel your little attack on management pilots may be unwaranted, maybe if the rest of the company was managed with the efficiency of the "management pilots" the company would not be in the state it is, perhaps you dont quite appreciate what it is management pilots do, more likely you dont understand it. Pilots by nature are perfectionists, we have to be that is why we have the saftey record we do, we can not afford mistakes in our departments, maybe we just notice more than you and the rest of the management team do, when we leave the flight deck after a flight we clean up after ourselves and leave it nice for the next guys would be nice if the rest of the company could do that, how hard is it to pick up your takeaway plate of fried chicken and throw it away when you are done with it.....I suppose its just easyer to leave it where it is and give the cleaners a call, maybe if you and your mates had realised that the company was being run by a bunch or morons a while ago the situation may be different.

Last edited by fluffyfan; 5th Sep 2007 at 10:20.