PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Future of IMC rating?
View Single Post
Old 5th Sep 2007, 07:25
S-Works

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am not going to get into a fight with you over this SteveiB. I am not a self appointed representative of GA. I was asked to do it. Go out get yourself some real experience of flying and the regulation that surround it then volunteer your services we always need more volunteers. I am prepared to discuss but not be abused by someone who knows squat all about the real world that drives aviation.

And I am sorry that you have a what is fairly unique condition and I take on board your desires to do more. However I would be lying if I told you we could do anything about it. The mountain will not move just because your view of it is not good enough.

AOPA and PPL/IR (both organizations you should be joining if you want to fly and be an Instrument pilot) try to represent the interests of the majority and through a team of volunteers work tirelessly towards this. There are always going to be a minority that are not going to get there way.

Your view of flight planning is way to simplistic and if that is what you are being taught in your IMC then it just reinforces what I have been saying about the poor standard of the average IMCR.

Right I am off to fly to Rosserow and play golf...