PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PVRs
Thread: PVRs
View Single Post
Old 4th Sep 2007, 18:43
Al R

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry AIDU, I am aware of why 'we' practice the ac on soft ball surfaces thanks very much (boy, you should have seen them bounce on Op Bushell), and I left because I had to. I was injured and yes, I do miss it but being an official bona fide war pensioner, I've done my bit and reserve the right to post crap and tell you how I see it.. if thats ok with you of course..

I don't really have time for Neighbours I'm afraid, and was given a steer here by someone with whom I once worked and yes, it takes up far too much of my time! I don't have much time to wile away the hours either. I am the commercial director of a chemicals laboratory, having launched and published my own car magazine (.. you want fear? Try doing that) with 2 others and which I sold off my directors interest in, earlier this year. I still see it with pride in Tesco and Smiths and I have on my office wall at home, a cheesy A1 mounted enlargement of me on the front cover, ragging the arse of something rather tasty and writing about it (thank god for patient subbies.. ). Yup, all that in just 5 years in civvy street.

I did it because I could hack the change, I wasn't afraid of risk and hard work and as a result I've seen success in my working life from both sides of the fence.. what about you?