PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air - Capt Rad Gammage critically ill
Old 4th Sep 2007, 17:38
Icarus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No offence taken.

It has been disappointing not to have managed to achieve things more quickly and it has been thoroughly frustrating at times, no where near as frustrating as things have clearly been for Mrs Gammage but frustrating non-the-less with things having to take a different direction at short notice and inconvenience to what were at the time best laid plans. My issue is the critisism of Gulf Air as a company as a whole which I believe is somewhat unfair. The insurance company have dragged their heels beyond belief and I dare not repeat some of things that they have communicated. I rather hope now that things will work out fine on Thursday. Certainly I can guarantee that Gulf Air are doing all possible to make sure that the trip is completed as efficiently and as comfortably as possible for Mr & Mrs Gammage.

That will not be the end of it of course. We still have to complete the set up of the voluntary donation scheme internally at Gulf Air to help Mrs Gammage with costs not covered by Insurance and Rad's ongoing rehabilitation and try to faciliate dontations from interested parties outside of Gulf Air.