PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PVRs
Thread: PVRs
View Single Post
Old 4th Sep 2007, 17:35
sarmonkey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AIDU - when did I mention anything about you enjoying your job? What a strange retort. I merely suggested that the people who shout the loudest about staying are the ones most terrified of leaving. Of course people would be staying in if there was no jobs out there - those years at the London School of Economics weren't wasted were they? Your mantra of 'if you don't like it, leave' is true. And the bouyant market combined with a morally bankrupt war, a spineless leadership and ever-reducing benefits means lots of us are.

The scariest thing I found as I navigated the mire of licences is that for every bitter ex-forces guy going through the training establishment I frequented, there was a sharp, young lad/ladette who could have walked into Cranwell, but didn't fancy being in today's RAF and fighting the conflicts we face (for moral reasons, not moral fibre). People leaving+people not joining=more overstretch.

And if that happens they'd have to pull you away from being Stn Cdr RAF Northolt and send you to all sorts of nasty places.....