PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Spain: Lost in training school!
View Single Post
Old 4th Sep 2007, 16:01
papazulu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Are you sure you are doing something correct? Stay in USA that it's the most advanced aeronautical country in the world. Even Beckam went to California, do you really want to waste your time in Valencia which is a city full of persons capable just to light fireworks and make noise ?
They also enjoy a great climate (as good as CA) and sparkling lifestyle. No mention of the cute faces around Barrio del Carmen...

Training-wise...Vox populi, vox Dei. Hence Airmed must be fairly doggy and judging from the amount of accidents they had I would say that maintenance sucks. Not a good start...

Regarding CA and US in general, I agree that the price-to-fun ratio you have over there is worth your money. Just be carefull on picking up the right school. Since I have been instructing in a school that had facilities in FL and trained under JAA syllabus I must say that conversion is an expensive process but it is still possible. On the other hand CPL training in Spain (if carried out by an all-spanish facility might be tricky due to the language barrier: you have already experienced with the feedback from some sales depts.

You best option would be the Brits in Jerez or the folks in Evora, but best of all would be to go there, talk to present and former students as well as you should do if you consider staying in US.

Suerte

PZ