PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad - Wannabees & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 4th Sep 2007, 14:43
philippe747

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ehy

don't worry, miss pepsi, i will be there to save your life...LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

So, i m sure that the news comers might freak out, when we read what CC23 is writing...

Personnaly, I have to say that not evrybody is "made" to live overthere..you like or you dont like that, so that you want to come back home...

You know sometimes, here at home, sometimes i have creatures too....so, anywhere, you might have littles creatures popping out...
So, about accomodations, I ve seen EY appartements, and i have to say, they are really really nice, big, well furnished....so, and they are building news buildings, etc..so the new comers (i will be one of you guys) will get very nice and new appartments.....with or without creatures..LOLL
Of course, living in AUH will be vey different than living in Europe or in teh USA..but then you will have to be flexible and adapt ...
So, thinka bout how many people are dreaming of working in AUH, and for EY, so we can be really fortunate I think...so, and personnaly, i dont mind to make compromisses, so like me here, i m getting rid of my nice house, my car, motorbike, and all my stuff, i; will arrive in AUH with my little suitcase, that is it..but i know it s worth it..
And what you say about the company, i dont want to judge something i dont know...

so, CC23 and the rest, keep hnaging in there, every thing will be ok

Good luck