PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - In Flight Entertainment
View Single Post
Old 4th Sep 2007, 08:43
cavortingcheetah
Está servira para distraerle.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

One the subject of extended in flight entertainment then, shall we move on a little.
A great friend of mine, not me by the way, was flying from London to Bangkok not so very long ago. He happens to be vertically gifted and was not terribly amused to find himself seated in the middle of the middle row. He was even less amused when a rather shaky shaker festooned with ear rings came and sat down on his left and no sooner airborne than secretively into his duty free. This guy was a one sided conversationalist and began forthwith to bludgeon my friend with the details of what he proposed to do with and to all sorts of Thai girls upon arrival in the less savoury fleshpots for which those Siamese sirens are renowned. My friend, being by now driven almost to distraction by the chimpanzee chattering on his left managed, when a suitable toilet stop was required by his tormentor, to slip a Mickey Finn into his drink. Two Valium tablets, 20mgs in total! After all, the chap was young and as well as evidentiary proof of alcohol addiction had already admitted to more than a passing friendship with drugs, so he was used to the stuff.
Nine hours or so of blissful quiet ensued as the irritant factor snoozed his way through the skies only to surface on finals into Bangkok with a querulous demand for information as to his whereabouts.
Now of course, there may be some who do not approve of this sort of course of action. But for certain, there will be many who have been there who do. I should just point out that Valium tablets may be purchased across the counter at almost any Portuguese pharmacy, although these days the pharmacists are not too keen to distribute the 10mg tablets unless you are known to them.
Toodle pip. Happy dreams.