PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What would keep you in?
View Single Post
Old 3rd Sep 2007, 22:07
MadAxeMan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down A change of government, one that will match spending to commitments.

Tony and his cronies, Gordon in particular, have done a fantastic job over the past 10 years...

of destroying my Air Force AND my country!

I now feel compelled to leave both.

In short, the MoD (and just about every other govt dept) is bankrupt (curious considering the increase in tax burden), and at a time when it needs more than just a subsistence income. It all started with the fall of the Berlin wall, and John Major's so called 'peace dividend', after that we were sİrewed.

Given an appropriate level of funding, their air-ships would not have to keep re-organising in the vein hope that we will think that something is being done. Moreover, their en-masse resignation would not change a thing, their leadership is irrelevant; although I have not been impressed by many lately.

The people are great, the jobs are interesting and rewarding, the company is pants, and has been for quite some time.

Melchett,

Want to see what an implosion looks like, stick around it is happening right now, at an RAF station near you.

Sad to want to leave, happy to be going.

(>|<)