PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mid-air collision over Brasil
View Single Post
Old 3rd Sep 2007, 20:43
con-pilot

Aviator Extraordinaire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
After reading the responses of attlaw and Sdruvss I have come to the conclusion that for Lepore and Paladino to return to Brazil would be suicide.

Sr. Sdruvss has repeatedly ask the same question repeatedly insinuating that the Legacy crew purposely flew at the wrong Flight Level. He offers no reason of logic for this accusation, he offers no proof that the Legacy ignored ATC, he has not offered any evidence that ATC ever ordered a Flight Level change from 370 to 360. Instead he keeps insisting that the Legacy crew should have either changed their assigned Flight Level without ATC clearance just because the flight plan filed had 360 for the requested flight level.

Every professional pilot and experience Air Traffic Controller in this thread has answered Sr. Sdruvss calmly, professionally and politely informing him that his premise totally incorrect and is against ICAO and all rules of aviation Air Traffic Control. However, in spite of and in the face of all the the accurate, valid information provided to Sr. Sdruvss he still indicates that we are all wrong. Still he offers no evidence of his assertions.

Now, just as soon as Sr. Sdruvss signs off from Pprune we have Sr. attlaw sign on and blatantly accuse Lepore and Paladino of murder. Then his response after being challenged he posts the following all but accusing us of lying.

The evidences are in this thread and in the way people here try to cover and distort evidences of the official investigative documents. If I had any doubt about Legacy pilots guilty before, you and other pilots here convinced me that they are.
Therefore Sr. attlaw I would ask you to please supply that myself or any one else in this thread The evidences are in this thread and in the way people here try to cover and distort evidences of the official investigative documents. Just in case you are unaware of this fact a 'official investigative document' is just that, not the rule of law.

As for Sr. pa.000.blo, just another non-professional giving opinions that he has no background, education or experience to qualify him as a knowledgeable person in aviation matters. To wit:

Like many others I am following thread interested, because many times I flew, as a tourist and working in Brazil, and I am very well impressed with that country, airports and people. And I just registered to say one thing. Someone said americans is cleared to FL 370 at 3:11 pm by Sao José dos Campos, and he showed clearly that american plane was not and showed that american plane did not understand names of the cities and airport. Legacy were unable to acknowledge and confirm Pozos de Caldas, and I know that it is a difficult city name to pronounce. American plane also didn’t understand the name of Manaus airport.
Why is difficult for people here to understand that Americans misunderstood clearance? Why PPrune member repeat clearance rules that all understand. OK, americans thought they had a clearance but he had not, this is a fact, planes collided, what more must said? Let’s go on, stop repeating the same rules, because I like to reach the end of this history.
Okay, I'm done.