PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mid-air collision over Brasil
View Single Post
Old 3rd Sep 2007, 20:02
attlaw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PBL,
All that should be said already was. People who read this thread will make their own judgment. This is not a court. And you may not judge us. No one needs to accept or deny evidences. No one needs to give any evidence that you ask. People are here because wants to understand what happened with this tragedy. People aren’t here to accept your judgment, but just know your respectably expert opinion. People here would like to make their minds by themselves, but you and a group of experts here insist that all folks agree with you. Anyone may make their own interpretation of the evidences. If some questions bother you and this group of experts, just don’t answer. It’s simple as that. You are the owner of this site, so delete what you want, delete the questions you don’t want to answer, delete opinions that are contrary of yours. You may do all you want with this forum. But if you keep it open, you will hear what you don’t want. Don’t pretend with this kind of forum that your technical view is shared by all the word. It is not. I suggest you to make a blog instead, then you publish your articles, and accept the comments you approve. What upsets me is that there is no one Brazilian expert participating in this forum. I think they have their reasons. I thought you are an ethical person but you are not, I was naïve. You are the kind that calls descent people like me of clowns, and some of them could be judging Legacy pilots very soon. It's better to convince them not calling them clowns.
Shame on you.