PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - XL.com/Excel Airways
View Single Post
Old 3rd Sep 2007, 18:53
AAE747Boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm really annoyed that the memo to XL staff has been made available to anyone who views this website. I hope anyone on here who slags off the company or thinks this is funny are the ones who lose their jobs.

If anyone thinks XL haven't got a clue then why are they doing what they are doing?? They are a business not a charity, here to make money, so there not going to pay crew to fly once a month. They know they need to save money and thats what they intend to do. They clearly have people working for them who have there heads screwed on.

XL have new A330's on order and many 737's leased out for winter where there is money to be made. Its obvious there is going to be cutbacks when the fleet is reduced as much as it is being. I've been with the company since AAE and only got permanent last year, so i will probably be one of the first to get redundancy, if thats the path they take. I'm not gonna slag them off tho, if i wanted to slag them off then i wouldnt be working for them. Anyone who hates them but still works for them clearly can't get another airline job.....Good luck everyone who I work with, lets hope we get the option we have chosen x

Last edited by AAE747Boy; 3rd Sep 2007 at 19:13.