PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - In Flight Entertainment
View Single Post
Old 3rd Sep 2007, 11:08
tall and tasty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pan pan i can see your point of view totally, but when someone sitting next to you decides they would like a chat, is it not rude not to converse with that person even to say to them "I'm sorry i really don't feel like talking" but I am one that is happy to talk to someone even if I am on a business trip. That does not mean I want to do anything other than just answer the question. None of the cabin crew i have ever come across, I have never made them feel that I am winging and they would not make you feel like you are. I have customer service training as all do in this industry when confronted by a customer "they are always right" regardless of what you think inside, I would never put any cabin crew member down they do amazing jobs, I used to seal them up in their tubes enough times with nasty pax to know that!

I was just saying that if the IFE was not working there are loads of other things you can do on a long haul flight to while the time away and yes if it means sleeping with your socks off then why notthat is why BA and others have their cots.

TnT